What is the return policy?
It's easy to return or exchange your UA BookStores purchase:
- Simply repackage your purchase using original shipping materials.
- Submit a request for an online purchase return here » (example: completed request)
- Please select subject: "Online Purchase Returns".
- Please indicate order number or register receipt number.
- Please indicate item(s) and reason for the return.
- To expedite your return please provide a copy of your order receipt.
- Upon approval of your request we send you an electronic return label via email provided.
- Print the return label and attach to the outside of the returning package.
- Drop off the package to any UPS pick-up location.
*Note: Shipping and handling charges will apply. If it's determined that an error in pricing has occurred, we guarantee to honor the lowest price.
What are the shipping options?
The UA BookStores has a flat rate shipping policy for the different tiers of shipping:
3rd Day Select $16.95
2nd Day Air $21.95
Next Day Air $40.95
Gift Cards Only $1.00
*In-store pickup is also available
When will I receive my order?
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday. While we make every attempt to ship an order on the day we receive it, we do ask that you allow for at least 1 business day for order processing. If an item must be transferred from one of our satellite locations order processing can take up to 3 business days. Orders placed after 2pm may not be available for shipping and will likely go out with the following business day's shipments. Please take this into consideration when placing your order and selecting your shipping method.
Where are you located?
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85719
Who was POTUS throughout the majority of the 80s?
What did Doc Brown invent that makes time travel possible?
What was the highest grossing film of the 1980s?
E.T. The Extraterrestrial
Who said the following quote “Life moves pretty fast. You don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.”